RED OAK – MARKETING LEADER CONTRACT ROLE
Red Oak is a successful and rapidly expanding Irish Financial Services Company operating from Carlow, Ireland. With a growing team (14 staff currently), the company provides best-in-class services to PAYE taxpayers and promotes two core business offerings; one that is focused on rental income returns (rentalincome.ie), and another which is centred around the provision of tax refund services (redoak.ie). The tax refund services side of the business is the main focus for this particular role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a competent Marketing Leader to shape the marketing function of a successful Irish business that is poised for significant future growth. The chosen individual will report to the Managing Director and will play a key role in business development and expansion going forward.
The Marketing Leader will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies designed to considerably boost awareness levels amongst defined target audiences and create a differentiated ‘voice’ that will achieve significant cut-through and stand-out for the brand.
The ideal candidate will be a broadly skilled and experienced marketing professional who has successfully led a team of marketing personnel in a fast-paced environment, preferably for a large corporate or multinational. Flexible working arrangements are on offer. As such, this role may suit a marketing consultant who is currently self-employed and wishes to work on a part-time, daily rate contract basis. Whilst this is a part-time role, it is a long term position and the successful candidate will play a central leadership role in the business.
- Take control of the marketing function and recruit a strong and structured team of marketing personnel (in-house and/or outsourced) to drive future business success
- Design and implement tailored marketing strategies and campaigns, both online and offline, targeting specific market segments with specific business offerings
- Delegate and provide guidance and mentoring to an expanding team of marketing personnel
- Elevate and differentiate the brand’s reputation and build significant visibility in the marketplace
- Ensure that content for marketing collateral and advertising is not only accurate but also achieves significant stand-out in the market place, particularly when it comes to traditional marketing media
- Drive regular PR activity and create hooks of interest to maximise publicity and act as spokesperson for the company
- Conduct continuous in-depth market research, always keeping abreast of market trends and competitor movements
- Continually strive to achieve ambitious targets (jointly agreed with the Managing Director) linked to all marketing activities
- Monitor progress and ROI and report weekly on all activities and performance
- Manage the allocated marketing budget and apportion resources in a clever and effective manner
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in a senior marketing management role managing a team of marketing personnel
- Impressive leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to think beyond the obvious and take new, creative and innovative approaches
- A talent for developing promotional strategies based on intelligent segmentation and perceptive market insights
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, analytics, web and online marketing techniques
- Up to speed with all current digital and social media marketing platforms and practices
- Experience of marketing to non-Irish nationals in Ireland would be advantageous
- Exceptional PR and communication skills, both written and verbal
- An innate understanding of branding and customer-centric marketing
- Degree or Masters Qualification in business, marketing, communications or a similar relevant field preferable
Find out more / Applications
To apply for this role, or find out more, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.